Sunday, March 7, 2010

Energize Your Career!

No more round holes…if you’re a square peg. Why “top performers” fail.

Have you ever been in the perfect job but the wrong corporate culture?

I am a change agent and I was in a company where all major decisions were made at a corporate level 3,000 miles away. I felt like a race horse at a starting gate that was stuck. I pushed and pushed and ended up hurting myself! The result was that I was in the top 15% of performers, but I was MISERABLE!

Have you ever loved your company and your co-workers but your job bored you, frustrated you or simply drained you?

I found myself in my dream company, but got transferred into the wrong job as part of downsizing. The result was that I failed for the first time in my life. I was devastated!

So many people are miserable in their job, or love their job but the company does not energize them.

Twice in my career I have been a top performer who failed. After working with over 450 executives and analyzing their experiences and my own, I have developed a tool called a Success/Stress Factor Analysis.

If you are feeling drained….lets work together to ENERGIZE your career!

No comments: